Epson Surelab D3000
State of the art
designed for high-quality photo print production
With the EPSON SureLab D3000, time saved becomes an asset, while photographic print quality becomes your greatest competitive advantage. Now is the opportunity to take control of your photographic printing, while bringing your photography and business to the next level.
- New UltraChrome D6 Dry-lab ink technology with extreme gamut and clarity
- High performance MicroPiezo VSD printhead for stunningly fast production
- Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi and variable sized droplet technology
- Advanced media handling for up to 12″ wide rolls
- Automated maintenance including print head cleaning, paper feed adjustments, head alignments, and more
UltraChrome D6 Ink technology
- Six High-capacity 700 ml ink cartridges designed for serious Color and Black-and-White print production, while maintaining a low cost-per-ml.
- Worthy of the latest digital camera technologies, Epson UltraChrome D6 Ink produces prints words cannot describe. All we can say is that we’ve never seen a more perfect photographic print from any other form of printing – even from Epson.
- Epson UltraChrome D6 Ink penetrates the surface of the paper. The result? Water-resistant prints where the surface gloss level remain consistent, regardless of the highlight-to-media white transitions.
- Unlike traditional photo labs, SureLab uses the latest developments in “dry-lab” technologies, eliminating harmful chemicals from the photographic printing environment.
Advanced Print Engine Design
- High-performance print head technology designed for robust printing environments.
- Capable of print resolutions up to 1440 x 1440 dpi.
- Utilizes up to four Variable Sized Droplets (VSD), with sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters.
- Performance that delivers – up to 260 8” x 10” prints per hour in normal production mode, or up to 70 per hour at highest quality.
- SureLab automatically verifies potential ink related imaging artifacts and fixes them before each print, perfect for completely unattended print operation.
Back Print Control
- High capacity 328′ long rolls in traditional Luster and Glossy finish. Available in 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ widths
- Media white point optimized for professional portraiture and pleasing flesh tones
- Prints eject dry, de-curled and lay perfectly flat, ready to ship, frame, or mount
- Extremely consistent manufacturing process ensures stable prints from lot to lot
- SureLab prints are water-resistant and will last for generations2
- Backside watermark for professional studio copyright protection
- A world leader in Dot Matrix technology, Epson implemented dual back print units for two lines of up to 40 characters. Add the date, a reference number, the filename, or your website address.